Monday, January 09, 2006

In the beginning...

I'm really excited about this program. I moved to the Charlotte area over two years ago and began looking for a game design program. I almost moved to Florida to attempt Full Sail, but could not afford it. I have a wife and two kids (with one more on the way) so instead I settled on doing an AS transfer program and getting a BS in Computer Science. Fortunately my wife saw the new degree signs and I went home last week (on Tues) and dropped all of my other courses, except C++ and added four courses of SGD. So I am taking AI, Programming, 3D modeling, and intro. I can't wait to start making games. There are so many ideas in my head and on various notebooks throughout my house. I can't wait to unleash them on the world.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Your blog looks nice :)

Crystal said...

Your blog looks nice :)