Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here Come the Drums - Doctor Who Video

Ok, I know I said no more posting YouTube Videos, but I was just viewing some old Dr. Who videos (during lunch) and ran across this. It may be one of my favorite episodes, especially this part and this song. So I figured I'd link it and let everyone know about it. Watch Dr. Who!!!! It's awesome. One of the top 3 shows on TV, probably above Lost and Heroes for me... may be number 1... Anyway, check out the video, the song is energizing.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You are suppose to be working sir. :\

Fearborn said...

But it's such a good song!!!! And show. Of course, if Firefly were still on, I'd rank it above Dr. Who, but it's off the air. Oh, and if you'd like to get me something nice for Father's day, you can start off my Dr. Who DVD collection... I do need to begin building it soon.

Crystal said...

Um arent they like 1 million dollars a DVD set??

Fearborn said...

Nah, they're only about $80 or $90... for the new series anyway. The older ones have different bundles, including ones that go up to (and over) $800. Of course, the Lost DVD sets would be nice as well... I guess they aren't quite as expensive.